Assistant Branch Manager
May 30, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opening for an Assistant Manager in our Clackamas branch. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the branch. Provide leadership, direction, guidance, and coaching to Teller staff to ensure they meet and exceed the Credit Union’s service standards and achieve the Credit Union’s performance goals. Report directly to the Branch Manager and provide information and assistance to members, participate in scheduling of hours, participate in hiring and performance reviews and rating of employees, and assist with other duties as needed. Perform the duties of the Branch Manager in their absence. Support the development of the Unitus culture by ensuring consistent and effective member service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience with progressively responsible experience in financial services environment
- Ability to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and exercise good judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with members, management, and staff.
- Effective leadership skills. Must have the ability to coach and develop staff to ensure each member and employee is treated with respect.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments that identify problems, develop solutions, and take appropriate course of action.
- Proven ability to effectively cope with demanding situations on a daily basis in a high production structured environment.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and an ability to set priorities.
- Ability to maintain punctuality, tact, thoroughness and professionalism in representing Unitus.
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Posted in Compliance News.