Vice President of Commercial Services
May 23, 2012
Under the direction of the CLO, the Vice President of Commercial Services is responsible for directing, managing and coordinating the functions of Business Lending Department and Business Services Department.
Coordinates the commercial banking business development program, and manages lending account relationships and commercial deposit/merchant services.
Manages a profitable business lending portfolio that is consistent with established policies and procedures. Maintains safe and sound monitoring of the business lending portfolio.
Ensures the enhancement of business lending relationships by cross-selling business deposits and business services.
Projects professional image, exercises independent judgment, and maintains confidentiality with all customer and sensitive data.
- Required four year college degree and eight to ten years similar or related experience.
- Minimum eight years managerial/supervisory position within a financial organization desired.
- Experience underwriting commercial loans including commercial real estate loans, agriculture and SBA; five years desired.
- Professional sales ability required; experience relating to commercial loan products desired.
- Experience analyzing local and national economic data to assist setting marketing and pricing strategies.
- Familiarity with SBA loan programs and underwriting requirements.
- Proficient with standard office equipment, Excel, MS Word, Outlook, computer software, lending software, and department specific programs.
Gesa Credit Union is located in the heart of Washington’s wine country, the Tri-Cities, which is comprised of three cities; Richland, Kennewick and Pasco. The Tri-Cities offers over 300 days of sunshine per year and four distinct, but mild seasons. Residents enjoy a low cost of living, excellent school system, virtually non-existent traffic congestion, low crime rate, annual precipitation of less than seven inches, diverse outdoor recreational opportunities, and limitless regional attractions.
To start your career with Gesa please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Events.