Chief Financial Officer
May 22, 2012
Gesa Credit Union is looking for an experienced leader and financial executive with high ethical standards to join our senior management team as the Chief Financial Officer. If you are a strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operation focus this could be the right career opportunity for you!
The Chief Financial Officer has responsibility for areas including Finance, Accounting, Back Office Operations, Facilities, Support Services and Marketing.
The CFO is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the credit union in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and cost reimbursement principles consistent with credit union practices and in keeping with the goals and objectives of the organization.
The right person will also oversee advertising and campaign expenses of the marketing department by reviewing ROI regularly. Manage the negotiation of contracts related to purchase or lease of land and facilities and other relevant contracts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters degree (MA) or equivalent; or four to ten years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to retain confidentiality and function with the utmost respectability.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be a decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective and is well versed in systems.
- Excellent negotiator and communicator.
Gesa Credit Union is located in the beautiful Tri-Cities area of Washington which offers a reasonable cost of living and beautiful views in the heart of Washington wine country.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a quality work environment. We can provide you with a great opportunity in exchange for your dedication, hard work and positive attitude. To start your career with Gesa please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Article Post.