AVP Business Technology
May 22, 2012
Are you an IT leader who is passionate about providing world-class service? We are looking for a dynamic business and technology leader who is excited about our progressive technology mindset. The ideal candidate will lead a team of highly committed, strongly capable IT employees who are committed to serving their coworkers and our members through technology.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join the management team at one of the largest credit unions in the country. Washington State Employees Credit Union (WSECU) is a $1.6 billion dollar, rapidly growing financial institution with 18 branches and over 168,000 members located in Olympia,Washington.
This is an exempt level position located in Olympia, WA at our corporate headquarters, reporting directly to the VP- Information Technology. We offer a competitive annual salary plus incentive based on profitability and growth with a highly competitive benefits package. Some relocation may be available, although local or regional candidates are preferred. Check out the details below:
The AVP Business Technology will:
- Lead, develop and manage resources for the software development and business system analysis teams.
- Serve as a key player on future business intelligence, data integration and management support teams.
- Guide the team through ongoing improvements, planning and increased efficiencies.
- Oversee the daily operation of Business Technology including application development and integrations services and consulting, software architecture and design, database architecture and design, as well as managing execution of support requests that meet the business needs.
- Manage the department budget and ensure appropriate IT processes, standards and methodology.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office and business leaders to provide guidance and direction on technology solutions and process improvements for business problems and objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or a related field. At least five years experience managing an IT team. Ten plus years in a software development environment with at least five years business analysis. In-depth knowledge of and experience with software development, planning, and business strategy. Ability and experience in making presentations to all levels of staff. Experience in Credit Unions or similar financial institutions essential.
Master’s degree in IT related field. Symitar experience a strong plus.
This exempt level position will remain open until filled.
To apply, please contact Bryan Hanks, 866) 264-5017 , ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.