AVP and Manager of Consumer Loans/Servicing Department
May 22, 2012
Under the direction of the Chief Lending Officer, the AVP and Manager of Consumer Loans/Servicing Department will direct, manage and coordinate the functions of the consumer lending, underwriting and loan servicing functions and staff. Ensure responsible areas are consistent with lending laws, and established credit union policies and procedures. Project a professional image at all times; exercise prudent independent judgment, and maintain confidentiality with all member data and sensitive data.
- Four-year college degree required, preferably in Business or Finance.
- Seven to ten years of similar or related exposure to consumer lending/servicing.
- Minimum of 3 years of Supervisory experience.
- Must be able to work under pressure, adequately prioritize, and manage workflow to provide a high level of member service.
- Display proficiency with standard office equipment, lending software and programs, MS Office and Outlook software, and consumer lending platforms.
- Some travel may be required to attend credit union training, fulfill duties, and expand professional development.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate on your resume you are applying for the AVP and Manager of Consumer Loans position.
Posted in Compliance.