May 16, 2012
EMPLOYER: The Paragon Group
LOCATION: Olympia WA
Are you an experienced banking or credit union professional with keen communication and organizational skills? If so, consider joining The Paragon Group, a CUSO of TwinStar Credit Union. The Paragon Group, located in downtown Olympia, offers a variety of services to credit unions and banks from across the country.
We are seeking a talented Part Time employee to become our next Vendor Management Specialist. This position will work 20 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Primary Duties include:
- Reviewing the results of due diligence assessment findings with clients via telephone interviews;
- Completing risk assessments with clients via telephone interviews;
- Completing risk assessment process including uploading and updating files and following up on missing or incomplete items;
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
A competitive application will have:
Two years or more customer service experience in a bank or credit union environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent telephone etiquette;
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills while working independently;
- Desire and ability to be an active team player;
- Proven record of excellent punctuality and work attendance;
Part Time employees receive dental, vision and life insurance in addition to paid vacation, sick and holiday pay. All employees are eligible for 401K after working a required number of hours.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
Visit www.theparagongroup.com to learn more and to apply.
Posted in Article Post.