Senior Personal Financial Representative (PFR)
May 16, 2012
Salal Credit Union is looking for a Senior Personal Financial Representative (PFR) at our Tukwila branch. Put your skills to good use and join the credit union movement!
A successful Salal PFR will have the following skills and abilities. You should be amazing at
- Proactively developing and maintaining profitable member relationships by assessing and fulfilling financial needs,
- Leading branch sales by providing support, education and expertise to the sales team,
- Selling and cross-selling credit union products and services to members and potential members to meet their needs, and
- Delivering the highest-quality service to Salal’s members.
Salal Credit Union was recently named one of Washington State’s best CUs in terms of the service we provide our members. If you can help us stay on top, we want you! We are a local, not-for-profit credit union. If you’d appreciate working for a great company and with a terrific team, come join us.
Our company’s unique and generous array of benefits includes:
- 100% employee and 50% spouse and dependent healthcare coverage
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) match
- Education Funding
- Mortgage and New Car loan discounts
- Interest-free financing for home computers
- Interest-free financing for clothing and exercise equipment
- Carpool and mass transit subsidy
To apply, please use the following link: http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/salalcu/publicjobs