IT Analyst Operations
May 16, 2012
Close Date: June 15th, 2012 or as soon as a qualified candidate is found
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a IT Analyst Operations in our Eugene office. The IT Analyst Operations is responsible for maintaining deployed systems and ensuring those systems deliver a high level of service. This person will monitor systems and look for opportunities to increase monitoring and automate operational processes. They will assist end users with problems related to deployed systems and will work with other IT staff to control the release of all changes to the infrastructure.
$50,000 to $75,000 annually, commensurate with experience
- Monitor network, systems, and applications for potential service issues. Improve monitoring and add automation enhancements to existing solutions. Drive the patching process for deployed systems.
- Develop and maintain standards for network and server configuration and management. Gather performance metrics on networks and systems, and use those to recommend improvements. Design changes to networks and systems to enhance performance, reliability, and security. Engage with key IT and business stakeholders to review metrics, issues, and proposed changes. Ensure that solutions maintain compliance with Credit Union and regulatory standards. Deploy approved system and application changes. Ensure successful transition to operations for all new system development.
- Work closely with the IT Engineering and Service Desk teams. Identify knowledge sharing opportunities to reduce single points of failure within the team. Collaborate closely with team members throughout the lifecycle of IT projects. Manage operations-related Service Desk escalations.
- Maintain the system inventory and configuration management database. Maintain appropriate system operator logs. Manage license usage and capacity. Produce and maintain Support Plans, Run Books, Implementation Plans and other system documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Able to share and communicate ideas and processes in verbal and written form to executive staff, business units, and staff in a clear and concise manner that is the parlance of each group. Able to present to small and large groups effectively.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all sensitive, confidential, and proprietary Credit Union information.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Organize workload to insure priority responsibilities are completed as scheduled and in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Prioritize work requests coming from multiple sources.
Four or more years of experience in system administration.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment including strong change, release, and configuration management practices.
- Experience: configuring systems and applications; monitoring systems for issues; automating common operational tasks; designing solutions with high availability and real time monitoring; maintaining disaster recovery sites; and mobile device management and integration with Exchange.
- Knowledge of Microsoft system; application technologies; PowerShell; scripting languages; automation tool; and TCP/IP and networking concepts (bonding, VLAN tagging, subnetting).
- Knowledge of Citrix and Virtual Machine environments, experience in a senior system administration role and applicable technical certifications strongly preferred.
Four-year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/it-analyst-operations.
Posted in Article Post.