Northwest Regional Business Consultant
May 11, 2012
MICHIGAN CREDIT UNION LEAGUE/CUCORP
CU Solutions Group
Position Title: Northwest Regional Business Consultant
Reports to: CUsolutions Group V.P. Sales
Supervises Others: None
Classification: Exempt (salary)
Date: May 2012
To serve as a sales consultant to both Northwest Credit Union Association and its wholly owned subsidiary Strategic Link (NWCUA), credit union management and staff for the suite of CUsolutions Group (CUSG) products which includes Invest in America, Marketing Services, Teachnology Services and Human Resource Solutions from HRN. To assist credit unions in their research and understanding of products and services and advise credit unions of the benefits of CUSG products and to be an advocate for NWCUA and Strategic Link. Provide recommendations of “best practices” and information for new products and services as they are introduced to all NWCUA credit unions. Territory covers WA and OR.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct extensive in-person, telephone and internet-based sales and service contacts with assigned credit unions and leagues.
- Work in conjunction with other assigned CUSG NBCs and NWCUA/Strategic Link staff.
- Manage all functions related to establishing products at credit unions, including meeting with top level credit union management and staff to present/demonstrate new products and services and work with credit union staff to implement programs.
- Consult with credit unions to identify strategic goals of credit union.
- Coordinate credit union visits with business partners as requested.
- Provide product training to various levels of staff on the programs in person and via webinars, including upper and middle-management, lending and marketing departments, and front line staff, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for retaining existing business at contract expiration.
- Troubleshoot unresolved customer service problems, implement solutions and escalate to NWCUA/Strategic Link and CUSG staff as necessary.
- Work with credit union and business partners to negotiate within pricing and service guidelines; assist in the execution of agreements between the parties and the installation of the product/service.
- Monthly, communicate sales pipeline and opportunities to CUSG and NWCUA/Strategic Link staff.
- Weekly, update the database with opportunities, sold and lost sales.
- Conduct statewide and/or regional meetings to introduce/promote products as necessary.
- Assit in development of sales/marketing materials as needed for products sold by this position
- Participate in training and sales strategy for NWCUA, Link Strategy and CUSG products and services
- Attending all Key NWCUA and Strategic Link events and participate as required.
- Track and report on all sales activities (call, emails, opportunities, pipeline and sales stage of each prospect)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minumum 3 years of previous experience in sales, service and internet marketing.
- Effective interpersonal and group communication skills, including speaking before groups, and one-on-one.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong computer skills, including data processing, working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web conferencing and dataprojectors.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little or no supervision.
- Willingness to travel, with frequent overnight and weekend work.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. over 10 times per day.
OTHER DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working with credit unions/financial institutions.
Nothing written in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please send resumes/inquiries to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Posted in Article Post.