Business Development Representative
May 11, 2012
USAgencies Credit Union currently has an opportunity for a Business Development Representative. The right individual for this position will be friendly, motivated, goal oriented, and organized, who enjoys outside sales. Our new Business Development Representative will help the credit union live our mission – “To Provide solutions to improve each member’s financial life” by:
- Acting as the Credit Union’s liaison with Credit Union Membership groups.
- Developing and expanding new and existing select employee group companies.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business and government agencies with the intent to increase and strengthen membership and members’ use of Credit Union products and services.
- Making informative and persuasive presentations to established and prospective members and outside organizations.
- Demonstrating good communication, member service and human relation skills.
- Being available to travel and possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for use in accomplishing job requirements.
- Utilizing excellent PC skills.
- Having a college degree or equivalent work experience and minimum of two years outside sales experience, customer service and business development expertise.
USAgencies Credit Union offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical/dental, paid time off, 401K with employer match, subsidized Tri-met passes and much more.
If you are interested in joining our team as our Business Development Representative, please send your resume to USACU_careers@usacu.org.
Posted in Article Post.