May 8, 2012
BRANCH MANAGER, Warrenton, OR. This position directly supervises the deposit growth and lending operations of the branch. Responsible for ensuring the highest quality member service, business development and public relations, achieving branch goals, branch profitability and budgeting. Requirements: BA degree in a business discipline, or career emphasis in finance, or at least 5 years of similar or related experience. We offer a comprehensive salary, benefits and incentive package and a caring work environment. If you are energetic and creative with outstanding leadership, communication and strategic thinking skills, please apply online at www.waunafcu.org/about-us/opportunities/. Application deadline is May 18, 2012. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. EOE.
SUMMARY: Positions reports to the Chief Operations Officer and supervises lending and operations in the branch with full responsibility for ensuring the highest quality member service; business development; public relations; achieving branch goals; budgeting and profitability. This is an overtime exempt position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
Must have a clear understanding of the strategic direction of the Credit Union and actively participate in short-term priorities and goals
- Responsible for developing and managing branch budget and branch profitability
- Actively develop business relationships in communities served by the branch
- Supervises, monitors and mentors Operations Manager and all front line operations actions and staffing
- Authority to freely use independent judgment and make discretionary decisions regarding direct reports
- Directly responsible for all lending actions, functions and supervision of Loan Officers in the branch
- Develop core competencies of branch employees in accordance with the Strategic Plan
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere of teamwork and highest quality member service
- Responsible for public relations within communities served by the branch and participation in various community events
- Arrange for emergency repairs, building maintenance, janitorial service and grounds keeping services
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS include but are not limited to:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working on several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Ability to recognize and diffuse conflict
- Ability to give direction, train, develop and instruct others
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem prevention and problem solving skills
- Ability to use mature, sound judgment and maintain confidentiality with employees and members
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with abilities to deal with different people and personalities
- Must have excellent personal computer skills using Microsoft suite of products
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- BA degree in a business discipline, or career emphasis in finance, or at least five years similar or related experience
- Five years experience in concurrent management of multiple departments with abundant functions
- Must possess knowledge of various areas of credit union or financial institution operations and regulations
These conditions are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job but is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employment relationship may be terminated by the Credit Union or the employee at any time, without notice or cause. This agreement is called Employment at Will.
This job description may be revoked or revised at any time, at the employer’s sole discretion. A more comprehensive job description is available upon application for employment.
Posted in Article Post.