May 7, 2012
iQ Credit Union is dedicated to provide a full complement of quality financial services in a convenient, efficient, friendly, secure and profitable manner, which meets the needs of the membership.
We are currently accepting applications for Web Developer. The ideal candidate will actively support the Credit Union Core Values of People, Relationships, Integrity, Mutual Interests and Excellence.
Essential duties to include:
- Utilize specifications and designs developed in collaboration with the Marketing Department and associated graphic design consultants to coordinate and implement regular enhancements to web site, resulting in a dynamic, state-of-the-art site that keeps people returning.
- Implements routine updates to web page(s) such as event descriptions, schedules, rate, date and locations changes.
- Actively participate with appropriate project teams, implement and enhance internet and electronic marketing channels.
- Assists and support special projects and/or as directed by the VP Marketing and/or SVP Marketing/CCO.
- Implement and maintain interactive functionality of web site effectively integrated with main data processing system, such that new business is generated from existing members and potential members, with limited manual intervention (i.e., loan applications, financial planning relationships, member applications, etc.)
Compensation for the position will be a combination of competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
Posted in Article Post.