Downtown Branch Manager II
May 3, 2012
iQ Credit Union is dedicated to provide a full complement of quality financial services in a convenient, efficient, friendly, secure and profitable manner, which meets the needs of the membership.
We are currently accepting applications for Downtown Branch Manager II. The ideal candidate will actively support the Credit Union Core Values of People, Relationships, Integrity, Mutual Interests and Excellence.
Essential duties to include:
- Create and maintain the appropriate service and sales environment within the branch based on the Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of the Credit Union.
- Lead, coach and manage the functions of the branch sales staff.
- Responsible for the acquisition of business lending relationships with a primary focus on small business and SBA Lending. A strong business banking lending background will be necessary to review business tax returns, credit worthiness and conditional underwriting requirements for viable/prequalified submissions to underwriting. Strong business and community connections will be necessary to target opportunities for acquisitions of new business members with a focus on business lending.
- Identify and analyze potential markets to develop prospects for business services and community leadership positions. Strong visibility and active involvement in Chamber of Commerce and Business Organizations are essential to the job function.
- Responsible for individual internal/external branch sales performance by developing sales leads through business contacts and by identifying and developing business-generating opportunities for the Credit Union.
- Utilize developmental assessment and coaching tools leveraging talents and improvement opportunity areas. Hold monthly sales development discussions in a S.A.F.E. environment. Coach the employee to determine actions steps. Provide meaningful metrics of performance.
Experience desired: A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in retail branch banking, leading branch teams, with an emphasis in small business banking and SBA Lending. Thorough knowledge of branch operations, consumer lending, deposit and electronic services, human resource management, regulatory and compliance management and thriving in a vibrant sales and service culture will be the minimum required experience for this job. Excellent verbal, written, communication and empowerment skills a must.
Compensation for the position will be a combination of competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
Posted in Article Post.