Temporary Systems Administrator
April 27, 2012
Great opportunity to work in a strong and growing IT department!
We have a temporary, full-time opportunity for a Systems Administrator currently available. This person will handle a variety of projects within our IT department and assist other areas with technical initiatives. You will be supporting a Microsoft Windows environment, with a variety of proprietary third party systems and servers. End user support will be required. Expected duration six months.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Microsoft Windows environment required.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2007 is required.
- Familiarity with scripting languages preferred.
- Current MCITP, MCM or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience with XP Systems XP2 core platform preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate after-hours and/or weekend maintenance or upgrades.
A Great Place to work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest member-owned financial cooperative with over 46,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, incentive pay and a generous benefits program which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, and tuition assistance. These are just a few of the great benefits of working for Advantis! Learn more about Advantis at www.advantiscu.org.
For confidential consideration, please apply online today at: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=137
Posted in Article Post.