Residential Mortgage Underwriter
April 27, 2012
Excellent opportunity to work with a highly productive team of real estate professionals. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this is the place for you! Your passion for service, underwriting expertise, and technical savvy will be recognized and rewarded!
We are looking for your mortgage underwriting expertise to add value to our team, and member experience. You will work at our corporate office in Milwaukie where your sound underwriting decisions will make a direct impact on the growth and stability of our members’ credit union. Reporting directly to the VP of Lending, you will work with members and co-workers at all levels of the organization. You will have the highest level of approval authority and perform quality control functions for the underwriting department.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience evaluating and making underwriting decisions on residential mortgage, home equity, portfolio and consumer loan applications.
- Strong working knowledge of DU/LP required.
- Experience with FHA underwriting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent of education and relevant work experience.
- Must be comfortable utilizing technology and mortgage loan software applications.
If you fit all the above and are ready for a new challenge, we’re waiting to hear from you! All inquiries are in complete confidence.
A Great Place to work!
Advantis Credit Union is Oregon’s fourth largest member-owned financial cooperatives, with over 46,000 members and five branches in the Portland area. Advantis offers an excellent work environment, a competitive salary, generous incentive pay and a great benefits program which includes health insurance, a generous 401(k) plan, and 100% tuition reimbursement. These are only a few of the great benefits of working for Advantis!
For confidential consideration, please apply online today at: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=141
We can’t wait to meet you!
Posted in Article Post.