Vice President Special Assets Officer
April 23, 2012
iQ Credit Union is dedicated to provide a full complement of quality financial services in a convenient, efficient, friendly, secure and profitable manner, which meets the needs of the membership.
We are currently accepting applications for Vice President Special Assets Officer. The ideal candidate will actively support the Credit Union Core Values of People, Relationships, Integrity, Mutual Interests and Excellence.
Essential duties to include:
- Actively work and manage portfolio of impaired, troubled, or deteriorating business lending credits and relationships.
- Negotiate with borrowers and third parties terms to bring resolution on problem loans which may include payment arrangements, restructure, and foreclosure or repossession of collateral.
- Prepare credit presentations and memos and make recommendations to Loan Committee and Senior Management.
- Analyze debtor’s/guarantor’s business and/or personal financial capacity in context of current and/or prospective market conditions to generate cash for repayment of debt and other obligations as a going concern or liquidity entity.
- Analyze value of existing or available collateral. Take steps to improve collateral position to improve the Credit Union’s claim.
- Manage owned assets through securing, maintaining, and enhancing their value through strong administrative and management controls and knowledge of them.
- Work with regulators, auditors, and legal counsel
A minimum of 5 years of proven experience handling complex commercial credits to include commercial real estate, construction and development, workout strategies, commercial credit analysis, problem loan restructuring, loan documentation, and collection procedures. Proven negotiation, problem-solving, decision making and persuasion skills. Thorough knowledge of applicable laws as it applies to banking, business loans, bankruptcy, contracts, Uniform Commercial Code, and real estate as well as company products, credit policy, lending procedures and underwriting guidelines. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation for the position will be a combination of competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
Posted in Article Post.