Teller/Member Service Representative (MSR)
April 19, 2012
Job Title: Teller/Member Service Representative (MSR)
Contact: VP Human Resources/Compliance
Web Site: www.nwprioritycu.org
Location: SE Portland
- To effectively meet members needs by performing Teller/MSR/ duties in a friendly, prompt, efficient and accurate manner.
- Recognize member’s needs for various services and cross-sells when appropriate.
- All Teller/MSR duties including opening accounts, Term Shares and IRA’s.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1-year MSR/teller experience required.
- Ability to promote positive member service by providing prompt, friendly, courteous and professional service to our membership.
- Will be responsible for using skills to accurately process routine member transactions.
- Must be reliable, dependable and able to work in a fast paced office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a positive and professional manner with prospective and current members.
- Must have the ability to travel to all Portland Metro locations.
- Must be bondable.
We offer a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package, including vacation during the first year of employment. Parking is provided.
Please mail, fax or e-mail your resume
VP Human Resources/Compliance
NW Priority Credit Union
P.O. Box 16640
Portland, OR 97292
Fax: 503-760-4939 E-mail: email@example.com