Business Development Manager
April 12, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opportunity for a Business Development Manager. Responsible for the strategic development, performance and management of all sales activities for the Planning and Business Development Division. This individual will lead the Business Development team to expand the membership base, cross service and achieve maximum profitability, in accordance with the Credit Union’s goals, vision and values.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing, business administration or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three years of sales management or related industry experience.
- Proven ability to lead and develop creative, successful sales campaigns. Extensive knowledge and understanding of effective sales management within the financial services industry, in order to provide expertise, guidance and oversight of the organizations sales strategy.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive business relationships, and demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality regarding managerial and member-related information.
- Ability to make informative and persuasive presentations to management, staff, established and prospective members, and outside organizations. Must be able to communicate and discuss complex ideas.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation available for use in accomplishing job requirements.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Excellent PC skills.
For immediate consideration apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Posted in Article Post.