Senior Member Service Representative
April 5, 2012
Employer: TwinStar Credit Union
Location: Yelm, WA
Position: Sr. Member Service Officer
Closes: April 11, 2012
Are you looking for a fun, professional position where you will have the opportunity to build working relationships with members and staff? Are you motivated and challenged by a sales-oriented work environment? If yes, TwinStar Credit Union may be looking for you!
Our Yelm In-Store branch is looking for a Full Time Senior Member Service Representative (Sr. Teller). The In-Store environment requires a high level of creative energy, relationship building with store customers, credit union members, and store management and staff.
General duties will include:
- Serving as a lead MSR—providing training and coaching where necessary.
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, while receiving and processing financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers;
- Providing excellent service to all members by offering a high level of professional service at all times;
- Selling Credit Union products and services beneficial to members;
- Perform monthly and quarterly operational audits.
- Occasionally be left in charge of branch in Branch Manager’s absence, typically the operational side.
To learn more and to apply, visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
Posted in CU4Kids.