Security Officer/Branch Operations Manager
April 5, 2012
Employer: TwinStar Credit Union
Location: Lacey, WA
Position: Security Officer/Branch Operations Manager
Closes: When Filled
You are a financial institution professional who is passionate about compliance and security of branches. Your strong operational technical skills allow you to be successful in identifying and implementing necessary changes.
Now picture yourself as the next Branch Operations Manager/Security Officer for TwinStar Credit Union. Are you ready for the challenge?
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all branch operations are consistent in compliance with security, regulatory compliance, information security, customer privacy and Bank Secrecy Act/Customer Identification Program policies and procedures;
- Reviewing, planning, implementing and controlling all functions of branch security;
- Conducting visits and inspections of all branch locations—including random audits—to analyze operational processes in the branch system and to strategically plan and implement corrective action to ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures;
- Create new procedures to address identified issues;
- Acting as the primary liaison between branch management and law enforcement when responding to robberies or other crimes.
You will be competitive if you have:
- Extensive knowledge and skills in the branch operations of a financial institution—prefer 10 years experience;
- Passion for compliance and security and the ability to enforce such regulations, policies and procedures;
- Investigative skills, including effective interviewing, ability to validate factual information and prepare clear and concise reports;
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills with ability to serve as an agent for change and to hold staff accountable for implementing such changes;
- Project management skills, which include ability to work productively to meet deadlines, identify project plan functions/steps, ensure assigned tasks are on track and work effectively with other key team members involved in the project;
- Ability to develop and write new procedures as needed.
To learn more and to apply, visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
Posted in NCUA.