Member Service Representative
March 29, 2012
PT with benefits
Are you looking for a professional position where you will have the opportunity to build working relationships with members and staff? Are you a self-starter who is motivated and challenged by a sales-oriented work environment? If yes, TwinStar Credit Union may be looking for you!
Our Wilsonville Branch, located in the beautiful suburban community, just a short drive south of Portland is looking to hire a Part-Time Member Service Representative (Teller) to work a flexible schedule of 23-25 hours per week, with shifts generally being Monday-Friday 12:30 to 5:30 p.m.
General duties will include:
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, while receiving and processing financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers;
- Providing excellent service to all members by offering a high level of professional service;
- Selling Credit Union products and services beneficial to members.
You will be a competitive applicant if you have:
- Skill in providing exceptional service in a busy work environment;
- Confidence and experience in meeting sales goals;
- Cash handling experience—prior credit union or bank teller experience is a plus;
- An outgoing, professional personality with the desire to and confidence in creating and maintaining working relationships with customers and team members.
To learn more and to apply, visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers
Position will close when filled.
Posted in Article Post.