Lending Insights’ First Look Webcast Helps Credit Unions Grow Lending Portfolios
March 27, 2012
March 27, 2012
What is your credit union doing to ensure compliance with new National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) regulations? Has your credit union implemented the right analytics to successfully drive its lending strategies? Can your credit union successfully meet compliance standards and still experience loan portfolio growth in 2012?
Lending Insights is hosting an informative hour-long First Look webcast that will provide valuable insight to the analytics that will help your credit union meet regulatory requirements and improve overall loan portfolio performance.
The webinar will provide:
- A detailed overview of what new NCUA regulations require;
- Insight into credit union best practices associated with using loan portfolio analytics to manage risk and identify loan opportunities; and
- A demonstration of how Lending Insights’ Lending Performance Management System (LPMS) solution provides credit unions with the level of loan portfolio analytics required by regulators in a simple-to-use, cost-effective online tool.
This important web event will be held on two upcoming dates:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2012, at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2012, at 9 a.m.
Register today for Lending Insights’ First Look webcast at lendinginsights.com/firstlook and discover how your credit union can meet new regulatory requirements and build portfolio success in 2012.
Strategic Link is the NWCUA’s wholly-owned service corporation, providing the Association’s member credit unions with exclusive high-quality, competitively-priced products and discounted services. Questions? Contact Sales & Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, email@example.com.