Back Office Operations Manager
March 25, 2012
We are a small credit union in West Eugene serving a great group of retail employees throughout Oregon, Washington, and Western Idaho. We have a current opening for a back office manager who will enjoy working closely with our team and members in a small office environment. The position is 5 days a week with some flexibility in hours available.
- Ensure all members receive excellent service.
- Accurately and routinely perform a variety of bookkeeping functions including AR, AP, ACH, Share Draft Processing, EFT, payroll, and reconciliations.
- Reports directly to CEO.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with Credit Union Regulations and both front line and back office operations.
- Ability to get things done effectively and accurately while managing a small team.
- Desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility.
- Energetic with high ethical standards and an appropriate and professional business manner.
Salary $13.00-$17.00 DOE. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications will be accepted through April 6th. Please e-mail resume and cover letter to CUemployment@gmail.com
Posted in Article Post.