Electronic Services Specialist
March 19, 2012
Clackamas Community Federal Credit Union is looking for qualified applicants for the position of Electronic Services Specialist. The purpose of this position is to provide end user support for all electronic services to include Audio Response, ATMs, Visa Debit/Credit, Electronic Funds Transfer, Home Banking, Mobile Banking, Website and Bill Payment Services. This position will participate in all project stages of planning, design, installation, implementation and maintenance of electronic services. To be successful in this position requires good organizational and time management skills, sound technical skills, analytical thinking, and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise manner.
Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison between end users, all credit union departments, and business partners on electronic services issues.¨
- Participates in all project stages as they relate to enhancements or implementation of electronic services.
- Provides consultative support to end users and members on electronic services questions and issues.
- Works with the Training department to develop and maintain employee knowledge and usage of electronic services.
- Evaluates and updates information and procedures for internal and external electronic services.
- Assists in evaluating and implementing enhancements to current electronic services and the Episys system.
- Coordinates technical resources from within the Credit Union and with its business partners.
- Assists with implementing e-commerce and programming projects in accordance with project management templates, system standards, policies and procedures and overall information security and integrity including adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Advises senior management of potential emerging compliance issues and consults and guides the Credit Union in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
Knowledge and Skills will include:
- Working knowledge of credit union operations and business practices.
- Ability to communicate professionally, with courtesy, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, data processing system, software programs, Internet, email, and general office equipment.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to work under pressure with flexibility and good time management skills.
- Ability to be organized and multi-task.
- Willingness and ability to help others.
- Must be thorough and follow-up on tasks and activities.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
- A high school education and two to five years of similar or related experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a great benefits package, salary commensurate with experience. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Wage offered dependent on experience: $ 18.00 – $ 20.00
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fax resume to 503-653-9939 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.