March 9, 2012
You are a highly skilled computer professional who demonstrates a true passion for the IT field. You desire to focus on a specific IT specialty while continuing to serve all technology needs within the company. You are a true IT generalist with strong Network Administrator skills!
Now, imagine yourself being part of the dynamic, service-oriented IT team at TwinStar Credit Union. You will be based out of our Lacey Corporate Center and have the opportunity to travel to the locations we serve along I-5 from Renton to Portland.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Network Administrator to join our IT staff.
You will be competitive if you possess:
- A passion about technology and a desire to be a “jack of all trades”;
- Knowledge of routing protocols, CoS, QoS, tcp/ip, etc.
- Knowledge of network Performance Tuning, LAN management and Network Design and Implementation;
- Skill using logic and reasoning to analyze, identify and solve problems and service issues.
- Experience offering exceptional service with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical staff;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load and work well with minimal supervision;
- Ability to be on-call, able to travel and may be required to work evenings and weekends;
- Microsoft certifications and experience working with CISCO, Avaya, and VMware are desired.
To learn more and to apply visit www.twinstarcu.com.
Posted in Article Post.