Member Service Representative
March 9, 2012
Description of local area and Credit Union:
Lincoln County is full of beautiful country and is perfect for an outdoor enthusiast that enjoys four seasons. Our rural setting offers a slower paced life without traffic jams and all the other pressures that come from living in a big city. Local affordable housing prices. Lincoln County Credit Union is a financially stable and growing cooperative. We take pride in providing outstanding service to the local residents and being involved with our community.
Primarily accountable for establishing and maintaining member relationships over the phone and in person through active listening and matching credit union products and service to the members needs while simultaneously handling a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, which include:
- Assists members and potential members with their credit union needs over the phone and in person.
- Interviews member loan applicants to obtain information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition.
- Facilitates the lending process with members, to include documentation, interviewing and closing.
- Identifies cross sell opportunities and successfully cross sells products and services.
- Opens, maintains and closes all types of transaction and deposit accounts.
- Resolves member issues in a timely, consistent and professional manner.
- Actively promote and contribute to the achievement of individual, team, and organizational goals.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Providing top-notch member service at all times is of paramount importance in this role. As a MSR you will have the opportunity to – and be expected to – conscientiously and confidently assist our members as they navigate through financial options to determine the best solution for their financial needs.
The qualified applicant must have superior communication skills over the phone, in person, and through written form. Have a proven track record of providing friendly, prompt, professional and accurate service to all members and co-workers. The applicant is also expected to maintain a professional work environment and business like appearance and represent the credit union in a professional manner at all times. Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. A thorough knowledge of lending regulations, processes, and underwriting is required. Position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
Full time, permanent, non-exempt status
Competitive salary, holiday pay, personal leave, medical, wellness plan, 401K, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability benefits.
Lincoln County Credit Union, e-mail resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Posted in Article Post.