March 8, 2012
Woodstone Credit Union has an opportunity for an Accountant with experience in the full-cycle accounting. If you love to be involved in all aspects of accounting including accounts payable, reconciliations, general ledgers, accruals, month-end close and preparing financial statements / reports and analysis, this is an opportunity to utilize yours skills.
Woodstone Credit Union is a community chartered credit union located in Federal Way, Washington.
- Preparation and maintenance of all accounting and financial records of the credit union.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financials.
- Accurate and timely filing of the quarterly NCUA call report.
- Preparation of the annual budget based in information received from Senior Management.
- Operates ProfitStar financial modeling software program.
- Ensures timely payment of accounts payable.
- Ensures reconciliation of GL accounts, fixed assets and investment ledgers.
- Supervises accounting personnel, ensures training, development and timely performance reviews of staff.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, procedures and financial reports.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Understanding of related regulations, statutes and filing requirements.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet software.
- Working knowledge of word processing and email systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Three years accounting experience preferable in a financial institution.
- Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
Woodstone Credit Union offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- 401k match
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Responses should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 253.925.6806
Posted in Article Post.