February 17, 2012
Industrial Credit Union is currently seeking a Branch Supervisor for our Fred Meyer location: Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in lending and new accounts functions at a credit union or other financial institution, and a minimum of 2 years supervisory/leadership experience.
Responsible for overall operation of the branch, consistent with ICU Policies and Procedures: Oversees staff functions. Handles complaints, adjustments, etc., to ensure member satisfaction. Performs a variety of duties and responsibilities related to providing consumer and real estate loan services to members, including understanding and preparing necessary consumer and real estate loan documents and approving loan requests.
- Assists in the hiring, promoting, discharging, scheduling, and performance appraisal of all branch team members.
- Responsible for staff training. Conducts staff meetings to disseminate pertinent information and discuss operations methods and problems.
- Reviews Credit Union policies. Recommends changes to management as necessary.
- Responsible for member relation activities. Promotes all Credit Union programs and encourages new Credit Union members.
- Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the transactions performed in the teller area.
- Responsible for active coaching and employee development.
- Cross-sells all services of the Credit Union.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise independent judgment and analysis.
Successful completion of high school level mathematics and grammar in order to effectively communicate policies and services to the members. Minimum of 5 years experience in a credit union or other financial institution and 2 years supervisory experience is required.
Interested parties must complete an application packet which can be picked up at any of ICU’s 6 locations or downloaded from www.industrialcu.org. Resumes without completed applications will not be accepted. ICU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted in Article Post.