Electronic Campaign Manager
February 7, 2012
We have an exciting career opportunity with in BECU’s Marketing team. If you are looking to play a pivotal strategic role that will help transform BECUs electronic marketing success and contribute to innovative activities for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Credit Unions in the United States, then you should read on….
The Electronic Campaign Manager is responsible for the creation, execution and on-going assessment of electronic direct marketing campaigns for the Credit Union. The Electronic Campaign Manager identifies member segments, coordinates the development and implementation of all promotional, transactional and automated email campaigns and electronic marketing campaign initiatives to help expand existing member relationships.
Qualified candidates will have 5 years experience in CRM management and/or a Retail Marketing role in a financial institution or consumer retail environment that uses electronic direct mail as a key marketing strategy. He or she will have 2-3 years experience in direct marketing campaign development, business data analytics and integration of electronic communication channels with social media and other channels. Individual must demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail. Individual should be a self starter with the ability to produce with minimal supervision. Enjoys working as a team player in a creative environment. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and business intelligence tools preferred.
We are looking for an innovative, energetic and dedicated professional who possesses strong knowledge of and experience implementing industry best practices for developing and growing the electronic marketing channel, and who embraces the credit union’s collaborative spirit and cooperative principle of “people helping people”.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to effectively communicate with management, staff, and outside contacts.
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being willing and able to execute tactics.
- Ability to research and compile information for the purpose of recommending new programs and/or enhancing existing programs.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, executive management, and outside contacts.
- Highly proficient in data analytics.
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business Administration, or computer-related sciences or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in CRM management and/or Retail Marketing role in a financial institution or consumer retail environment that uses direct mail as a key marketing strategy.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in direct marketing and business data analysis.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience integrating electronic communication channels with social media, search and other channels.
Interested applicants should visit www.becu.org/careers.
Boeing Employees’ Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
Posted in Article Post.