February 7, 2012
Job Title: Branch Manager
Clackamas Community Federal Credit Union is seeking a Branch Manager for an in-store branch location in Molalla. This position is responsible for the effective and efficient performance of branch operations, and upholding the service standards of the credit union by providing outstanding internal and external service, ensuring complete satisfaction. To be successful in this position requires an ability to give clear direction, convey a positive personal image, effectively coach, display strong sales skills, and promote a productive, friendly work environment.
Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
- Develops assigned staff through training and effective and continuous coaching that is fair and consistent.
- Assists in hiring qualified candidates, promoting and transferring talented employees, and discharging assigned staff when necessary.
- Responsible for effectively assessing, tracking, and evaluating branch staff’s performance, skills, and quality of work.
- Conducts regular staff and department meetings demonstrating confidence, competency and clarity in communication skills.
- Ensures all members receive excellent service.
- Follows up on member complaints to ensure a resolution has been provided.
- Promotes, motivates, mentors and maintains a sales culture within the branch, cross-selling all credit union products and services, and encouraging new members.
- Contributes to the success of the branch and credit union by ensuring branch staff consistently meet sales goals and objectives
Knowledge and Skills will include:
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures, regulations and laws as it pertains to areas within your responsibility.
- Understanding and knowledge of credit union operations and business practices, products and services, philosophy and goals.
- Knowledge of interviewing practices and employment practices, with the ability to analyze and resolve employee-relations conflicts.
- Ability to communicate professionally, with courtesy and tact when dealing with management, staff, members and public, supporting credit union principles and philosophy.
- Ability to motivate, train and supervise employees and maintain an effective and efficient schedule of workflow within areas of responsibility.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate a variety of activities and projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image, business-like manner and appearance.
Education and Experience:
- A college degree and two to five years of similar or related experience.
Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Wage offered dependent on experience: $48,000 – $51,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Posted in Article Post.