Take Advantage of NWCUA Agreement with OfficeMax for Easy Savings
February 6, 2012
February 7, 2012
As a Strategic Link business partner, OfficeMax offers member credit unions of the Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA) a number of opportunities for substantial savings. Members can take advantage of significant discounts by leveraging more than $2,000,000 in group purchasing power—and OfficeMax continues to look for ways to lower costs even further throughout all facets of credit union business operations.
Credit union leagues have conducted a due diligence review of the largest nationwide office supply companies for “quality of service” and have consistently chosen OfficeMax. OfficeMax takes a portion of all participating credit union sales and pays a quarterly rebate back to the leagues. This retuned revenue to the leagues helps fund advocacy efforts and supports the infrastructure of the league, meaning every dollar spent helps to strengthen the movement.
OfficeMax has a long partnership history that has helped to provide increased efficiencies, overall cost reductions and consistent customer service performance. The NWCUA program provides the following benefits to all participating credit unions.
- Volume discount pricing on more than 12,000 contracted items
- Volume discounts ranging up to 88 percent off manufacturer’s list price
- Ability to customize pricing for individual credit unions in order to address high-usage items and ensure an overall cost savings on products and services
- Quarterly promotions available to participating credit unions to help save additional money
- Customized ImPress Print and Document service pricing for each individual credit union wishing to take advantage of these OfficeMax services
- Ability to get NWCUA contract pricing inside any OfficeMax retail store in the United States via the Digital Retail Connect card
- Personal employee purchase benefits that allow the employees of the credit union to make personal purchases with OfficeMax using the same pricing as the credit union
- Credit union member-purchase benefits that allow the actual credit union members to make personal purchases with OfficeMax and get the same pricing as the credit union—a benefit that could help the credit union retain current members and act as an incentive to gain new members
Strategic Link is the NWCUA’s wholly-owned service corporation, providing the Association’s member credit unions with exclusive high-quality, competitively-priced products and discounted services. Questions? Contact Sales & Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, email@example.com.