Part-Time Collection Manager
January 20, 2012
Pacific NW Ironworkers Federal Credit Union has a part-time collection manager position open at its Portland Office.
Our credit union is looking for a collections professional who understands collections is a combination of skills and attitude which will assist the member towards financial rehabilitation. You will be responsible for controlling delinquent loan accounts, loan workouts, generating collection-related reports, conducting financial analysis and processing pending late payment reminders. Additional responsibilities include collecting all credit union delinquent loans, processing high-balance NSF checks and fraudulent checks, maintaining accurate collection records, processing of all small claims, levies and garnishments.
Successful candidates must have at least two years of collection experience in a consumer lending environment. They should also have knowledge of all federal and state laws, regulations, and rules governing collections; excellent verbal and written communication skills and sound judgment and decision-making skills. Candidates should be detail-orientated with good organizational skills and have experience with Microsoft Office Suite software and with collection database management systems.
- 2 years banking/credit union experience highly desired
- 1-3 years banking/credit union loan experience highly desired
- 1-3 years experience in a fast paced retail/sales, cash handling
- Experience with our data processor CMC/Flex preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Products and email
- Ability to promote personal relationships with the general public while working in a close knit team environment
- Self Motivated, schedule flexibility and the ability to consistently exceed member expectations.
Pacific Northwest Ironworkers Federal Credit Union offers a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in joining the Pacific Northwest Ironworkers Federal Credit Union Team, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your salary requirements to the following address: Human Resources Department: Recruitment Team 11620 NE Ainsworth Circle #400, Portland OR 97220 Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Article Post.