Temporary Member Service/Lending Specialist
January 18, 2012
We are seeking a friendly, knowledgeable team player to work from February 2012 through November 2012 (with exact date to be determined). We are a small credit union located in Vancouver WA. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment and work on several tasks simultaneously.
This is a non benefited temporary position.
- PC skills (word, excel) ability to learn new software
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member giving back up to your coworkers
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experienced Lending and analytical skills
- Cash handling and ability to balance a teller drawer along with payments, deposits, withdrawals and cash advances
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and judgment
- Cross sell and recommend loan and savings products
- Process loan applications by collecting financial data, credit reports to determine credit worthiness
- Compile, prepare and disburse consumer loan request from members
- Process payments, deposits, withdrawals
- Fax, photocopy, prepare correspondence, periodic reports, and loan analysis reports
- Filing loan documents, accounting and other filing as necessary
- Assist with monitoring and resolving delinquent accounts
- Any other duties assigned by Management
- Greet and assist members with any transactions in branch and on the phone
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum 2 years experience lending, finance, banking or similar field.
Interested parties can email resume to: email@example.com or mail to CFPCU PO Box 348 Vancouver, Wa 98666
Posted in Article Post.