January 18, 2012
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a sales oriented Branch Manager for our Renton branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that ensures consistent, high quality member service and attainment of branch objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coach staff to provide appropriate financial products and services.
- Responsible for the day-to-day branch operations, including supervision of staff.
- Represent the Credit Union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities.
A competitive candidate will possess:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business OR
4 years experience in retail sales or financial institution environment;
- Connections in the Renton community, to assist in developing relationships to grow membership;
- Prior lending experience;
- Experience supervising and leading staff while exhibiting patience and effective coaching skills;
- A high level of knowledge and experience with operations, regulation compliance and proper cash controls;
- Ability to effectively meet sales goals;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to work effectively in the community and across all departments within the company;
- Intermediate skill in using Microsoft Office software and general office equipment;
The position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
To learn more and to apply visit www.twinstarcu.com to “Explore a Career”.
Posted in Article Post.