Teller/Member Service Representative (MSR)
January 9, 2012
Post Date: 12/22/11
Close Date: 1/22/11
This is a Full time MSR position at our SE Portland location.
To effectively meet members needs by performing MSR duties in a friendly, prompt, efficient and accurate manner. Recognize members’ needs for various services and cross-sells when appropriate. All MSR duties including opening accounts, Term Shares and IRA’s.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 1-year MSR experience required.
- Ability to promote positive member relations by providing prompt, friendly courteous and professional service to our membership.
- Will be responsible for using skills to accurately process routine member transactions.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a positive and professional manner with current and prospective members. Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
We offer a competitive salary along with an attractive benefits package, including vacation during the first year of employment. Parking is provided.
Please mail, fax or e-mail your resume to:
VP Human Resources/Compliance
NW Priority Credit Union
P.O. Box 16640
Portland, OR 97292
Posted in Article Post.