January 9, 2012
Post Date: 11/22/11
Close Date: 1/15/12
Peninsula Community Federal Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic leader. The successful candidate will continue the organization’s extraordinary history of service to its members.
The President/CEO must possess the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Equivalent experience in a senior management position will be considered.
- Visionary ability – proven experience creating strategic plans and inspiring others to work toward their achievement.
- Demonstrated history of recruiting and selecting highly qualified managers and developing them into an effective team.
- Ability to embrace and lead change – utilizing entrepreneurial creativity and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas openly and clearly to diverse groups.
- Ability to evaluate and report economic and social trends and forecast their impact on the credit union.
- Demonstrated experience managing major areas of financial institution operations.
- History of taking an active role in community, credit union and industry organizations and encouraging others to participate.
- Demonstrated history of pursuing innovative technologies and processes needed to move the credit union forward
Salary and benefits are dependent upon qualifications.
Visit http://www.paragonemployment.com/246779.htm to apply and to learn more.
Posted in Article Post.