NCUA Launches Two New Sites for Transparency
January 6, 2012
January 5, 2012
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) recently unveiled two new web pages: One on the NCUA Guaranteed Notes (NGN) program, and another on corporate credit union system resolution costs.
Featured information on the new NGN Program and Corporate System Resolution sites includes:
- Background of the NGN Program
- Characteristics of each NGN transaction
- Profiles of the legacy assets
- Ongoing performance of the NGNs and legacy assets
- Recent guidance from the NCUA Board on projected 2012 Stabilization Fund assessments
- Current loss projection ranges on the legacy assets
- A glossary of frequently used terms
According to the agency, updates will occur regularly, and the sites are intended to add clarity to the complex subjects of the NGN program as well as transparency for the resolution costs associated with the resolution of the corporate credit union system’s problems.
The websites are available at NCUA.gov by clicking on the “Corporate System Resolution Costs” and “NGN Program Information” links under “Credit Union Resources and Information.”
Questions? Contact the Compliance Hotline: 1.800.546.4465, email@example.com.