TurboTax Sweepstakes Enrollment Extended Until Dec. 9
December 7, 2011
December 8, 2011
TurboTax is working with credit unions to offer valuable discounts on its products and services through its TurboTax Promoter Level program.
The TurboTax Promoter Level program is free and gives credit union members:
- An automatic chance to win $15,000 just by starting their tax return between Jan. 5 – Feb. 21 through their credit union’s special TurboTax Sweepstakes microsite;
- A 15-percent discount on all TurboTax Online Federal Products; and
- Free tax advice.
To provide members with a discount and a chance to win, credit unions need simply to enroll online by Dec. 9, 2011, and implement the marketing requirements below:
- Place a TurboTax banner above the fold on the credit union’s homepage (December-April).
- Place a banner or text link above the fold on the credit union’s online banking page(s) (December-April).
- Send two dedicated TurboTax emails to members. Credit Unions Solutions Group can send these emails to members on the credit union’s behalf if there is no existing email system in place.
- Send statement inserts, e-statements or a newsletter with sweepstakes messaging.
For additional information or questions, please contact InvestinAmerica@cusolutionsgroup.com.
Questions? Contact Sales & Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, email@example.com.