Autoland’s Full Service Includes Trade-Ins
November 21, 2011
November 22, 2011
By Jeff Martin
One of the great things about my job is the opportunity I have to visit and talk with our credit union partners. But many times, when the topic of trade-ins comes up, there’s not awareness that Autoland not only sells cars, but that we buy them too.
So, I just want to make sure everyone knows that Autoland takes your members’ trade-in vehicles, and what’s more, we’ll buy members’ vehicles even if they aren’t buying a car from us! And because we put these cars out for competitive bidding, members get a great price for their trade-ins.
Here’s how it works. Once your staff has referred the member to one of our consultants for a better auto buying experience, and it’s determined the member has a trade-in, the process is simple:
- The Consultant walks the member through a report that details equipment, miles, and vehicle condition.
- The Consultant performs a physical inspection and uploads photos to our proprietary software system. This can also be done remotely, and the member can send us pictures to upload.
- The member signs a statement verifying the accuracy of the condition in either process.
- Multiple wholesalers can view and bid on vehicles at a special section of our website. This is called a “blind bid”.
- The winning bid is presented to the member, who can accept or decline the offer.
- If accepted, the member simply brings the vehicle to the branch, or it can be picked up at the member’s residence.
If the member just wants to sell their vehicle, the process works the same way. We bid on more than 300 used vehicles a month, both trade-ins and buy-only. The member gets a fair price, a simple trade-in process, and most importantly, a hassle-free experience.
Did you know we have a “Sell Your Own Car” feature on our website as well? These are like classified ads where members can list their vehicles and other members can buy them. Members have been using this feature for nearly 10 years.
Our consultants are much like a micro dealership. We do everything except fix cars! Our goal is to be your members’ one stop shop for auto buying. Taking trade-ins is an important part of our full-service offering for your members.
Questions? Contact Sales & Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Article Post.