Try These Stress Busters!
June 15, 2011
June 16, 2011
By Donna Losch, Brown & Brown
A down economy can bring attitudes down with it. It is important to keep a positive perspective and not let stress infect your office.
Why not try these stress relievers:
- List 10 things you are truly thankful for;
- Find three people to compliment (sincerely!) each day;
- Complete one anonymous act of kindness each week;
- Take five minutes daily to breathe deeply, focusing only on your breath;
- Watch a funny movie, read a comic, tell a joke;
- Read a great leader’s biography—everyone has overcome obstacles and reading about them will help keep your life in perspective;
- Name two skills that you have that make you proud of yourself;
- Use the two skills above as often as possible;
- Focus on what is going right, not what it going wrong; and
- Take a stand for what you want to support and promote rather than what you are against or want to stop.
Brown & Brown, Inc., one of the nation’s largest independent insurance brokerage firms with origins dating back to 1939. It provides a broad range of insurance products and services in employee benefits administration and personal insurance as well as property and liability coverage with an emphasis on Customer Service through one hundred forty offices in twenty-eight states.
Questions? Contact Sales & Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, email@example.com.
Posted in Article Post.