NWCUA Announces Partnership with OfficeMax
Under the program, credit unions order materials at a discount through the OfficeMax website, which are then delivered within one business day.
May 19, 2011
The Association is partnering with OfficeMax to reduce supply costs for credit unions across the Northwest.
Under the new agreement, OfficeMax, one of the largest office products and services providers in the world, will administer the Partner Advantage program, through which member credit unions can enjoy:
- Discounts up to 88 percent off the manufacturer’s list price via the OfficeMax business website;
- Reduced pricing on more than 25,000 products and 4,000 environmentally preferable products and services;
- Flexible purchase options—online, via catalog, by phone or at any of nearly 1,000 OfficeMax stores using our Retail ConnectSM program;
- OfficeMax ImPress®—customized digital print solutions designed to fit your budget and streamline your business requirements;
- Dedicated customer service with a personal touch;
- Contract pricing inside any OfficeMax retail store via the Retail Connect card;
- Personal Employee Purchase Feature via the online Instant Purchase Account; and
- Free cost analysis for your credit union to discover your savings potential.
Under the program, credit unions order materials—ranging from supplies and furniture to prints—through the OfficeMax website using your username and password. These supplies are then delivered within one business day.
Credit unions that want to participate need to sign up with OfficeMax and should contact Marketing Sales Manager Danny Weddle: 405.568.7809, [email protected].
OfficeMax is here to help throughout the transition. The company will be sending representatives to demonstrate the ordering process, provide purchasing options and answer any questions you have.
For more information about the OfficeMax program, contact Sales & Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, [email protected].