GM Private Offer
June 4, 2010
October 1, 2010
Business Solutions: Information from the League’s Business Partners
Invest in America proudly announces a special Private Offer from GM, exclusively for credit union members. The program will be available to all IIA supporting credit unions that agree to participate in and comply with the marketing requirements. This offer will be in addition to the standard Credit Union Member Discount for preferred pricing and other public offers from GM. Take advantage of this year-end marketing campaign to drive auto loan growth for your credit union.
- Private offer timing: 11/2/10 – 1/3/11
- Private offer incentive of $1,000
- Available to targeted credit union members only
- Identify members in-market for a new auto
- Credit unions have complete flexibility on modeling their member data
- Credit unions must send a direct mail/e-mail piece to targeted members to inform them of the offer and to provide their unique program code
- To take full advantage of the offer, credit union members will need to provide dealership personnel with two codes:
- The standard GM credit union member discount authorization code
- The unique private offer program code which will be pre-printed on the direct mail/email piece
- Eligible 2010/2011 Model Year vehicles:
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Chevrolet Impala
- Chevrolet Avalanche
- Chevrolet HHR
- GMC Sierra
- Buick Lucerne
Everyone benefits when your credit union participates in the GM Private Offer. Your members receive discounts of up to thousands of dollars because they are a member of your credit union. Plus, when they finance with a low loan auto rate from your credit union, they save even more. Utilizing a targeted marketing approach, you can reach members “in market” to buy a car and drive auto loans into your credit union.
Invest in America will provide support including direct mail creative templates, modeling/targeting criteria, phone support and more. Why wait, visit www.lovemycreditunion.org/GM_Private_Offer_619.html for complete details or contact Bob Bearden, National Sales Consultant at 800.262.6285 x751 or bob.bearden@CUcorp.com to get started.
Posted in Marketing & Communications.